Lincoln Environmental Consulting – London Ontario
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with various sized environmental projects with a focus on terrestrial environments;
- Assist with field studies, collect/enter/manage/analyze data and write technical reports;
- Perform a variety of field and office tasks requiring the application of standard scientific principles and fundamental theories;
- Assist with the preparation, review and presentation of reports and proposals;
- Willingness to travel and work outdoors in accessible and remote locations;
- Some prior experience preferably in consulting and field biology with emphasis on the ecosystems of Ontario;
- High School and ongoing education in Biology, Ecology or Environmental Studies;
- Some experience with field survey protocols for birds, reptiles and amphibians, vascular plants;
- Applied experience in biology, ecology, botany and natural science including identification skills for birds/ other wildlife/vascular plants, wildlife identification skills and ability to delineate habitat types;
- Current St. John’s First Aid and CPR considered an asset;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.;
- Valid Ontario ‘G’ driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Lincoln is an equal opportunities employer offering a competitive salary and benefits to those with the skills suited to the needs of our clients.
NOTE: Until further notice this will be a home office position due to pandemic concerns.